Friday 20 November 2009

Santa Madness

So I've come back to a madhouse!

Entries are coming in thick and fast for our Santa Run! It should be a really fun day, so if you're interested in running round Alexandra Park in your very own Santa suit then call me on 0161 624 9984 as soon as possible.

And speaking of Santa... I'm passing on all your letter requests to him, and he tells me he'll be sending them out shortly. So if you've asked for a letter from Santa for someone it will be on its way soon! If you would like Santa to send a letter to someone you know, big or small, then get in touch.

I don't really have time to take a breath at the moment, so this is quite a short post. Don't forget our Light up a Life service on 6th December at 7.30pm. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment