Monday 5 October 2009

Thank you!

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who came down to Tesco on Huddersfield Road on Friday and Saturday. The event was great fun, and the staff raised a fantastic £921.58!

All the team put in so much effort to keep the bike going for the 24 hours, and the customers were all extremely generous in their support.

I also want to say thank you to Tesco's Community Champion, Caroline, who came up with the idea in the first place. Caroline created a real party atmosphere over the 24 hours, which I think everyone really enjoyed! I know I did.

We had balloons, party poppers and music, and all the staff threw themselves into the challenge with great enthusiasm!

Here are the hospice we rely on contributions from the local community to allow us to continue providing our services, so we cannot express enough how much we value support like this. Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment